National WWII Museum Package
As the country’s official World War II Museum, this remarkable attraction in New Orleans illuminates the American experience during the WWII era. Explore moving personal stories and powerful interactive displays in the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion. The USS Freedom Pavilion: The Boeing Center features iconic WWII aircraft, Arsenal of Democracy video display and Command Central interactive exhibit featuring fifteen major battles or campaigns that were crucial to Allied victory.
- Admission for two to the National World War II Museum
- Beignets & coffee for two at Café du Monde
- Welcome cocktail at Bistreaux at the Bank
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary in-room bottled artesian water & coffee
- Complimentary local calls
- Must book 3 days in advance
Book online or call (844) 581-4222 and mention rate code WWII.